- Attend UC San Diego Health’s Healthy and Active Aging Conference on Saturday, October 3, 2015 and hear physicians share vital insights on how to prevent and best manage age-related conditions, including diabetes, and discover what the future has in store in the areas of new therapies, medical research and technology. More...
- October 21, 2015
How to Manage Your Medications with
Joe Ma, PharmD
More info and directions...
Support the Center
Please consider donating to our mission. With your gifts, you have the power to ignite the innovation and imagination that make the UC San Diego Center for Healthy Aging and the Stein Institute for Research on Aging a magnet for renowned scientists and groundbreaking research.
In the News
- When to talk about elder care?
Experts say having an early dialogue with parents is essential
San Diego Union Tribune, features Danielle Glorioso, LCSW
- The future of aging in place
San Diego Union Tribune, features Dilip Jeste, MD
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Linked to Accelerated Aging
US News & World Report, features James Lohr, MD
- Why People Get Happier in Old Age (audio file)
WPR, features Dilip Jeste, MD
Leveraging Technology to Improve Mental Health for Seniors
Psychatry Advisor features Ipsit Vahia, MD and
Dilip Jeste, MD
- Proactive aging focus of expo
The San Diego Union Tribune features
- The Benefits of Pessimism
The Colbert Report features Dilip Jeste, MD
- The Real Roots of Midlife Crisis
The Atlantic features Lisa Eyler, PhD and
Dilip Jeste, MD
- New UCSD Think Tank to tackle aging issues
The San Diego Union Tribune features the UC San Diego Center for Healthy Aging
- archives ...